- Medical Device Testing Guide
- Preclinical Medical Device Test Request Forms
- Preclinical Safety Testing for Pharma and Biotech
- Business Development and Client Services
- White Papers
- Sponsor Package
- Ensuring Patient Safety of Medical Devices
Toxicology and Safety Determination for a Novel Therapeutic Dual Carbon Monoxide and Oxygen Delivery Agent(467KB)
By Judith Newmark, Ph.D.
Keywords PEGylation; Toxicology; Safety; SANGUINATE; Hemoglobin; Preclinical
This study aimed to modify a chronic ocular hypertension rat model to screen for potential compounds to protect retinal ganglion cells from responding to increased intraocular pressure.
By Lichun Zhong, M.D., Ph.D.
By Ceren Ergorul, Ph.D.